ULTIMATE 1-2-1 & POOMSAE EVENT (Sunday 8th May 2022)
Barnsley Metrodome, Queens Road, Barnsley, S71 1AN
So far these are the players taking part into this competition
Sparring – £30
Poomsae – £10
Both – £35
9pm 29th April 2022
We are not 100% sure wheather our team is accepted by the event organiser or not so, you need to provide us your details as soonn as possible.
Your Height in CM & Weight in KG.
Once you provide us your details, you must mantain your weight otherwise you could pay extra payment on the event day because of wrong information.
Pay To: Mrs K A Hook
Bank: Halifax BS
Shot Code: 11 – 52 – 65
Account No: 11341163
Payment Referance: Full Name
Before you make payment, you must contact your club Instructor.
1. Parents need to arrange transport and hotel.
2. We will be traveling on Saturday and staying one night in Hotel to avoid any problems.
3. You must carry your Taekwondo uniform, Belt & full protective gears (8 items) with you.
4. Parents need to lookafter their kids and stay in a group during the event time.
5. More in details and timings will be provided you in due course.
Advanced players on Daedo Electronic scoring. If any novices require Daedo matches and also if higher grades do not want PSS matches please advise organisers in advance and we will try to accommodate this.
We will start with pee wees and children’s matches in the morning.
Please ensure height/weight/ability are entered as accurately as possible to ensure fair matches. In the event of us having to re-match due to false information being entered, the fight fee will have to be paid again. The Chief Referee for the event is Jodie Sinden