KUP Grading | Saturday 23rd Oct 2021 | 12pm – 4pm | In Ashford & 24th In Folkestone 10am – 11:30am
I hope you are well. Our second Kup Grading in 2021 will be on Saturday 23rd Oct 2021, 12pm at Sports Hall, The John Wallis School, Stanhope Rd, Ashford TN23 5RQ. If this date is not convenient for you then, you can attend on Sunday 24th October 2021 in Folkestone Club, Broomfield Hall, 37 Broomfield Rd, Folkestone CT19 4DJ at 10am.
Grading Fee must be paid by 9pm, Friday 22nd October 2021.
Door will open 12pm. Within 15 minutes time all the candidates must be presented at hall.
White belt candidates Exam will be finished by 1pm, so parents should be there to collect their kids around 1pm.
White-Yellow belt to Blue-red belts Exam will be finished by 4pm, so parents should be there between 3pm – 4pm to collect their kids.
Things to remamber and bring it with you on the day!
- Taekwondo Uniform and belt
- full protection gears (white-yellow belts and above only)
- Water bottle
- Any health issue & medication, you need to let us know in advance.
Sequence of event:
- 12:00pm – Door open (Once you arrive you will have to stay in your belt groups and each group will be getting one senior grade student to do warm up and practices)
- 12:15pm – Group photo graphs will be taken right before start the Exam.
- 12:20pm – Exam begins (Start with White belts)
- 1:00 pm – By this time all white belts candidates will be received their results and we will be presented their belt and certificate. Once you receive it, you can go home.
- Note: During White belt Exam, all other belts need to stay in their group and practice more with their Senior grade Student.
- 1pm to 4pm- There will be Phase one and Phase Two. In phase one you will be in your belt group and you will be doing Fitness, Hand Techniques & Stances and Poomsae. In Phase Two, you need to wear full protection gears. You will be nominated red or blue chest pad. Please check your details on the list at the entrance. You need to stay in Phase Two order. You will be tested on Kicking, One-step, Self-defence and Free Sparring.
- At the end you will announce your result and present you New Belts and Certificates.
Good luck to everyone!
________Candidates Name List________
|1||F188HL||Henry Antony Peter Lock|
|2||F160GL||George James Jason Lock|
|3||F161DL||Daisy Rebecca Susan Lock|
|4||F226JS||James Yeonbin Collins Smith|
|7||F175RRT||Riva Roshan Thapa|
|39||325LO||Ren Lauren Odgerel|